Dueti Duel Purpose CNC Machining for Education and Training
A unique dual purpose CNC training machine specifically designed for educational needs.
The Boxford Dueti is a unique machine tool that is both a CNC lathe and a CNC milling machine. Now trainers can invest in the latest technology and obtain two state-of-the-art machines for the price of one.Critical components of the machine are moulded from the latest advanced composite materials, giving high strength, rigidity and precision.
Operating on IBM/100% compatible computers, the inclusive user-friendly software has routines for Computer Aided Design [CAD] at varying levels and will process the drawings through to a full machining routine. Seamless links to 3rd Party CAD/CAM systems are also provided.These features and many more establish the Boxford Duet as the world’s most versatile CNC training machine.
Price on application
Unit price: $
How to order:
Email your order to email@example.com. We will send the goods out with an invoice. To make card payments please call 1300 363 352
- The Boxford software is an integrated suite of powerful CAD/CAM tools.
- The CAD includes the handling of most text fonts with excellent manipulation routines.
- Drawings from other CAD applications can also be imported and processed.
- A full 3D simulation of the manufacturing process, including a cycle time, can be shown enabling work to be proven without the need for trial cutting.
- Manual Data Input allows programs to be entered using world standard industrial G & M codes.
- As with all Boxford PC machines, the DUET incorporates hardware capable of continuous 3 axis movement and utilises Continuous Path Manufacture allowing large programs, imported from Major CAD/CAM packages, to be machined extremely efficiently. This is particularly useful for Rapid Prototyping of 3D reliefs.
- Touch sensitive control panel incorporating illuminated push buttons allows the machine to be operated without a computer.
- Active and accurate tool path graphics continuously displayed line by line during program simulate, write, and manufacture.
- Slant-bed configuration in lathe mode.
- 6 Position programmable turning tool changer.
- 4 Position programmable drilling/boring tool-changer.
- Programmable lathe spindle speeds in RPM, M/min or in/min.
- Programmable lathe feedrates in mm/min, in/min, mm/rev or in/rev.
- 80 mm diameter 3 jaw chuck. Quick change vice for mill work holding.
- Three axis simultaneous operation in milling mode.
- Homing switches fitted to all axes facilitating automatic setup in manufacture.
- Fully enclosed see through guarding for safety and improved viewing.
- Standard Low Volt Light.
- Lathe and Mill Tooling Starter Pack Included.
- Unique conversion from Lathe to Milling machine in less than one minute.
The Boxford DUET software and machining package provides:
- In depth and practical experience of Information Technology and Computer control.
- A facility for quickly producing complex, high quality artefacts to satisfy Design and make tasks.
- An opportunity to manufacture artefacts for practical use in Fabric and Food Technology.
- A platform for creating links with Art, Science, Business Studies, Electronics and Industry.
- A practical, real life application of mathematics.
- Low volt light
- 80mm 3 jaw chuck
- 6 position turning tool changer
- Quick change 4 position drilling/boring tool changer
- Turning toolholder and 5 tipsParting toolholder and 5 tips
- Turning billets and wax milling block
- Quick Change Milling vice with 2 reversible jaws
- 3 milling cutter holders (5mm, 5mm, 8mm)
- End mills 2mm and 4mm diameter
- Keys, oil-can and swarf brushSoftware on CD ROM
- Mains cable, USB cable
- Operating manual on CD ROM
- Turning and milling programming manuals on CD ROM
Our 50-year reputation for quality and value springs from a unique company structure. A single industrial complex with sheet-metal fabrication, machining, assembly, electronics and software on one site gives us direct control of all aspects of our operation and guarantees a service second to none. With all these advantages, Boxford products incorporate all the features you would expect to find on larger, more expensive machines at an extremely competitive price.
|Swing over bed
||225mm (8 ¾")
|x Axis travel
|z Axis travel
|Distance between centres
|Spindle bored to pass
||X (longitudinal) - 125mm (5")
Y (cross) - 75mm (3")
Z (vertical) - 260mm (10")
|180 x 110mm
(7" x 4 5/16")
|Programmable and variable spindle speeds
||200 to 2500 rpm
|Programmable feed rate
||0 to 1000mm/min
|Main drive motor (single phase supply)
|Rapid traverse rate
Machine Weight: 80Kg (176lbs)
Dueti Product Brochure Download