A3HSRi2 High Performance Router
A bench top high performance router specifically designed for educational and training installations.
The PC controlled Boxford A3HSRi2 High Speed Router is ideally suited to a classroom environment and offers the ideal solution for high tech. education and training requirement’s. Operating on IBM/100% compatible computers, the inclusive user-friendly software has routines for Computer Aided Design [CAD] at both simple and sophisticated levels and will process the drawings through to a full machining routine. Also available in extended (Ex) format for that extra machining capacity whilst still passing through a standard single door way.
Price on application
Unit price: $
How to order:
Email your order to email@example.com. We will send the goods out with an invoice. To make card payments please call 1300 363 352
- The Boxford software is an integrated suite of powerful CAD/CAM tools.
- The CAD includes the handling of most text fonts with excellent manipulation routines. Drawings from other CAD applications can also be imported and processed.
- A full 3D simulation of the manufacturing process, including a cycle time, can be shown enabling work to be proven without the need for trial runs on the machine.
- Manual Data Input allows programs to be entered using international Industrial programming conventions.
- Designed for 3D manufacture, the long Z axis travel allows the machining of tall components.
- As with all Boxford PC machines, the A3HSRi2 incorporates hardware capable of continuous 3 axis movement utilising the latest Continuous Path Manufacturing technology. This allows large programs, imported from Major CAD/CAM packages, to be machined extremely efficiently and is an essential machine feature for successful Rapid Prototyping of 3D reliefs
- The powerful 1.1KW spindle motor and rigid machine construction allows the use of high material removal rate strategies producing a component throughput lighter machines cannot match.
- Touch sensitive control panel incorporating illuminated push buttons allows the machines to be operated without a computer.
- Active and accurate tool path graphics continuously displayed line by line during program write, test run and manufacture.
Safety equipment and features
- Full perimeter guarding with interlocking switches on access doors arranged in the positive (safety) mode for spindle stop and feed hold.
- Mandatory simulation required for new programs before machining cycle can be commenced.
- Overload cut-out on spindle drive.
- Positive end stops on all axes.
- Step by step execution of graphics in advance of cut in machining cycle.
- Integrated electrical panel with no volt supply protection.
- Feed rate over-ride.
- Feed hold.
- Single block operation.
- Latching emergency stop button.
- Power on indicator lamp.
- Low voltage control circuitry
- Precision ground linear slides on all axes.
- Sealed Linear ball bearings on all axes.
- Pre-loaded anti-backlash ball screws on all axes.
- Three axis simultaneous operation.
- Fully enclosed see through guarding for safety and improved student viewing.
- Integrated electrical panel.
- Tooling Starter Pack Included.
- ‘Off-Centred Cam’ Clamping system & T-slot.
Accessories are available, including:
- Comprehensive boxed set of router bits for 21/2D machining.
- Set of router bits for 3D machining and Photo engraving.
- 4th axes workpiece rotary indexing fixture (manual or auto).
- Vacuum clamping bed (removable) and mobile pump unit.
- Floating head kit for PCB machining.
- Dust extraction manifold kit with optional extract unit.
- Heavy duty wheeled cabinet base with optional computer shelf.
Note: If the Vacuum clamping accessory is purchased, the pump unit can be incorporated into the left hand compartment wheeled cabinet base, eliminating the separate mobile pump unit. The right hand shelved compartment is still available for storage.
||X(longitudinal) - 575mm
Y(cross) - 325mm
Z(vertical) - 130mm
|Table Area||750mm x 400mm|
|Spindle motor||1100 watts|
|Electrics||110/220/240 V 1 PHASE|
|Programmable feed||0 - 5000mm/min|
|Rapid feed rate at 100%||5000mm/min|
Machine Weight: 150kg (330lbs)
A3HSRi2 Product Brochure Download