This steady hand game has a buzzer that sounds momentarily when the loop makes contact with the wire.
It also has an LED, which latches on when the buzzer sounds via the use of a thyristor. It then remains on so that even the briefest contact of the loop with the wire can be indicated. A push button is used to reset the LED.
Download Our PDF
- 1 x PP3 Battery Clip Lead (Heavy Duty).
- 1 x 3xAA Battery Cage with Clip.
- 1 x 1m Extra Flexible Wire, Black.
- 1 x 1m Solid Core Cable.
- 1 x Piezo Buzzer (with Drive).
- 1 x 220R Resistor.
- 1 x 10K Resistor.
- 1 x Capacitor, Ceramic, 50V, 10nF.
- 1 x 2N5061 Thyristor.
- 1 x Red 5mm Diffused LED - 275mCd.
- 1 x Miniature Push to Make Switch, Red.
- 1 x 20cm length Black Heat Shrink, 2.4mm.
- 1 x Steady Hand PCB.
- 3 x AA Batteries.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Wire Strippers.
How to order:
Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send the goods out with an invoice. To make card payments please call 1300 363 352